Lane Targeting Light
The Torch is a simple light targeting tool used to help with accuracy and alignment. Using LED lights, it reflects a path of light on the lane to help you select the correct launch angle and hit your target time after time. As the player moves left and right, the light will change its position showing you exactly where you should throw the ball.
The Torch was designed to explain the aiming process in a way that can be easily understood by everyone. From children, to beginning bowlers, to special needs bowlers, the Torch is an easy and fun way to quickly improve this important fundamental skill.
- Helps define a bowlers starting point
- Helps bowlers to see the laydown point
- Helps keep the swing path in-line with the target path
- Helps keep the head stable throughout the approach
- Shows how the target changes if a bowler drifts left or right